- Tafluprost 0.015 mg
- Reduction of elevated intraocular pressure in open angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
- As monotherapy in patients:
- Who would benefit from preservative free eye drops.
- Insufficiently responsive to first line therapy.
- Intolerant or contra-indicated to first line therapy.
- As adjunctive therapy to beta-blockers.
- The recommended dose is one drop of TAFLUPRO in the conjunctival sac of the affected eye(s) once daily in the evening.
6 plastic strips each of 5 (LDPE) plastic single dose units, each unit contains 0.3 ml ophthalmic solution.